Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"A Night At the Office"

Bonsoir! Comment allez-vous ce soir? I should be home working from home right now thank's to remote access, eating icecream. That, unfortunatly, is not going to happen. Someone "broke" "something" and dear yours is in her cubicle working from work. Now, it could be worse. Got me some mean Lean Cuisine, Honest Ade Pomegranate Blue, and good tunes going. Lately I have found myself getting into french hiphop. Although, not completely sure what they are rapping about, I am picking up on some (assumed) gangster rap. I have a feeling it's not about love and peace. 

If I do real well I will be out of here in an hour or two and home just in time for a episode of Hawaii Five and some well deserved Rocky Road icecream.

I will leave you with this little blue lover. Inspired by true Hawaii mode and dreams of Waikiki.

Aloha!