Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This Little Light of Mine

Tomorrow I am heading back to D.C. It's bitter sweet. While I look forward to getting back to work and seeing my people, I really have enjoyed having time off and away from an active life in D.C. Dear post lunch nap, how you will be missed. Day time sailing, attending the 9 am Yoga class instead off the crowded 6 am class, you will also be missed.  Hours of cooking and quality time with loved ones. Leisure evenings on the porch, curled up in a blanket, a glass of red in one hand, a good book in the other.  You all will be missed. 
Cameo Candle ($35 at http://amzn.to/L3LxxX)

I'll bring back good memories and leaving stress behind. But don't worry. It won't be long till I'm back. 

Cameo by Seda France produce beautiful fragrances. With hints of Bergamont (the same ingredient that is found in Earl Grey tea) and a warm home, their L'Ambre candle makes for nice companionship when the rain is falling down and evenings on the porch are getting cooler.