Monday, June 11, 2012

The Wing Man

You know how most people dread the girlfriend/boyfriend chair? I'm an exception to the rule. I'm a great wingman when it comes to shopping. I love shopping for others, and I think many of my peeps will testify to this. Helping others find a great combination, may it be for leisure or work, is up there with having your bid on a Alexander Wang Bucket bag on eBay accepted for half the value. If you are a friend of mine, odds are you have been the recipient a message along the lines off  "Hey buddy, I found a few lovely things for you at [fill in blank]. They are on hold till tomorrow. Don't forget to swing by and take a look..."

The same goes with finding the perfect gift. From dinner parties to birthdays or weddings, finding that special little thing that makes the recipient feeling "how did I get by before?". Love, love, love it. If I could, I would bottle it up and sip it all day long. As a dear friend would say "I want to be in the making people happy business". 

Speaking of happiness. Check out these pretty sea shell earrings from H&M that I found. For a mere $6, they can be yours. So skip that fancy coffee drink and seek out the nearest H&M.




No comments: